Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today's Division Quiz...

Yahoo! Overall, the class did WONDERFULLY on their division quiz today. I am pleased to see that they are back to working diligently and improving their grades. Congratulations to the following students who received over 80%:
  • Trenton (92%)
  • NiJaia (85%)
  • Christina (100%)
  • Richard (100%)
  • Nate (81%)
  • Trinity (92%)
  • Bekkah (100%)
  • DaShawn (85%)
  • Leah (85%)
  • Khaila (100%)
  • Deacon (92%)
Awesome job everyone! I hope that this great work shows in your homework packet that is due tomorrow. Don't forget to make those corrections tonight!

9 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYY ME I GOT A 100%. I TOLD MY MOM SHE IS PROUD OF MEEEEEEEEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. khila its seems like your sayin yahoo like in yahoo.com! anyway yay me i got 100%!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL great job christina but my name is spelled Khaila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Khaila!!!! I knew that you could get 100% all that is needed is focus and you have to try not to always finish so quickly!!! I am so proud of you and how you take your work seriously!!! You go girl!! Mama loves you much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knew that i just didnt feel like writing it correctly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY ME I GOT 100%!!!!! CONGRATS EVERYBODY WHO GOT ABOVE AN 80%!!!!

    ReplyDelete