Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Parent Volunteers???

Hi Parents. Now that we are half way into the school year, with school activities becoming more and more frequent, we are looking for parent volunteers. Parents would be greatly appreciated helping out with after-school activities (upcoming spaghetti dinner, for example) as well as during the school day, in the office and classrooms.

Also, a few parents have inquired about speaking to the 6th graders regarding certain topics academically, behaviorally, and socially. If you would like to speak to the 6th graders regarding something you are passionate about, please let me know and you could be a speaker at our weekly "pick-me-up".

If you are interested in volunteering in any way, please contact me or Mrs. Martin, our principal!

Thanks in advance!

8 comments:

  1. Mrs.Perez I will see if my mom would like to volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see what my mom says about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trinity are you dressing down tomorrow? Mrs.Perez I will miss you tomorrow I really wish wern't leaving

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you too Khaila because you know I don't like being gone. Please behave as though I was there and make sure everyone does what is expected! See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok you too and have fun at your meeting.=]

    ReplyDelete
  6. mrs.perez can yu never leave us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea we had Mrs.Galvin

    ReplyDelete