Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Science Superstars!

Today, we had a quiz over 17 vocabulary words we have discussed since the beginning of our Erosion and Deposition unit. I greatly appreciate those that studied over the long weekend. Congratulations to those students that received over 80%:
  • Cameron 91%
  • Ananda 88%
  • Richard 91%
  • Trinity 91%
  • DaShawn 85%
I am hoping that in the future, more students take advantage of long weekends to study for quizzes so that more students can achieve success!

6 comments:

  1. yes i got a 88% i am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 79 percent. Sooooooooooo close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did good khaila real good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mrs. Perez!! Happy New Year, I had lost the link for this but i have it now and I am going to check this more often. It looks like you and your class is working nonstop and learning and growing and developing. I appreciate the passion that you have for teaching, I can feel it through your comments. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and to let you know that I am going to be on the blog more consistently. Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sweet i got a 91% thats so cool

    ReplyDelete