Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't forget...

Just as a reminder to everyone, your science projects for your exhibition are due Monday, January 11, 2010. I expect the following:
  • 3 animals in your country -- you must have a picture, which must be printed in ink, as well as some facts about the animals as well.
  • 3 plants/flowers in your country -- same as with your animals, you must have a picture of each one, in color, as well as some facts about it.
  • A minimum of a half page paragraph (typed) about the general weather/climate of your country.
Not having the following projects will lower your advisory grade, so please make sure you have everything necessary. Starting tomorrow, I will check off those of you that have everything done already!

Also, don't forget to get your progress report signed if you haven't done so already. You want to add 100 points to your table, not subtract 200 for a forgotten progress report!!!

See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Mrs.Perez I just finished my native plants and animals i am about to do my climate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.perez is there school tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT NEWS MRS.PEREZ I GOT A SIX ON MY MYACCESS!!! I AM JUST FULL OF JOY RIGHT NOW!!! GO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay Khaila what is your e-mail address and yours anada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mines is anandairving11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ananda -- as of now, yes we do have school. I will put a message on the blog if I find out that there is no school

    Trinity -- I AM SOOOOO PROUD!!!!! How Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY TRINITY I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.GOOOO YOUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khaila what is your e-mail address mine is lilmamatt@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete