Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Open House

Attention Parents!

Since I was not able to meet with every parent before school started, I would like to welcome you to my Open House on Monday, September 14, 2009 at 3:30pm in my room (Room 207). All parents and students are welcome during this time as I will discuss a variety of topics, including:
  • Topics of study this trimester
  • Learning Plans and Exhibitions
  • Class expectations
  • Setting goals for the first trimester
  • More detailed blog information
I would also like to take the time to go over any other questions you may have as a new UPA Middle School parent. If you are not able to make it during this time, it is very important for us to meet regarding your child's goals this trimester, so please contact me to set up other arrangements to meet.

See you then!

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your Open House and having the opportunity to speak to you and Ms. Fisher. I think the two of you are doing a wonderful job. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs.perez,

    I read the blog. It had a lot of new things on it The open house was pretty nice. Thanks, Mrs. Perez, for saying all those cool things about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my all my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read 5 books at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha i did my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael -- I appreciate you writing that you did your homework, but since that has nothing to do with this posting, I can not give you credit for it. Please respond to what the post is asking or saying okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thank you for keeping me into what yall are doin at school and what upcoming events are

    ReplyDelete