Thursday, September 24, 2009

Again...so impressive!

You guys just ROCK!  That's all I can say about that.  This week, we had 9 people over 90% for this week's graded multiplication timed test (keep in mind that 2 students were absent!).  I huge round of applause goes to Marae (100%), Sh'kyra (99%), Christina (99%), Richard (100%), Trinity (99%), Bekkah (100%), DaShawn (100%), Leah (91%), and Khaila (99%).  Please keep in mind that the final tests will be taken next week.  I will grade the tests every day and the highest grade during the week will be their final score.  This weekend would be a great time to study to be sure to pass next week!

4 comments:

  1. I AM SO PROUD OF MARAE'. SHE NEEDS TO KEEP UP THE WORK AND EFFORT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity's older sisterSeptember 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM

    I am so proud of Trinity. I already know she will maintain her good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im soo pround off me.Yay meeeeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I printed my information about the solar system.

    ReplyDelete