Thursday, October 1, 2009

End of the week updates

Tomorrow is a special day. Those students that bring their library card to school and have all their homework turned in for math and for reading/writing will be walking to the Detroit Public Library to get books for independent reading and for their exhibition work. Please note though that it is possibly going to rain. If it is raining lightly, we will still go, so be prepared with a hood or an umbrella. If it is raining hard, we won't be able to go and we'll reschedule for next week.

Tomorrow is also dress down day. For $2, students will be able to wear Michigan State (green and white) and University of Michigan (dark blue and yellow) colors/apparel, with jeans and gym shoes. This is in honor of the University of Michigan vs. Michigan State Football game on Saturday. Students that do not have these colors are expected to be in full uniform. The money will be put in a fund for future field trips and other activities that the entire school/grade participates in.

Don't forget, tomorrow is the last chance for this month's multiplication timed tests. STUDY STUDY STUDY if you haven't received above a 95% yet!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, mrs.perez it's Trinity and i'm still confused about does our close have to say the name of the schools or just the colors i am about to call the schooland ask them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity,
    Remember, I mentioned that you should ask the office before you left. I don't think anyone is at the school after 6pm. Sorry, I'm not positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Perez,

    I did my homwork. My mom was really proud of me! Thanks for coaxing me to do my best, Mrs. Perez, I really needed it. You're one of the best teachers I ever had in my whole school time period. Thanks, Mrs. Perez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ask the office they siad you can't were just the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Perez!! I am enjoying the curriculum and what is going on with Khaila. I also like the fact that you guys were able to go to the library. Just stopping by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Khaila for checking. I hope others come on here to read it. Thanks for the praise Mrs. Ushery. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the rain will hold off and we can go to the library still tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cameron,

    I am very proud of you too. You've been doing great and you are a great help to Deacon. I appreciate all you've done to help him learn.

    Thank you Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant wait to go to the library today

    ReplyDelete