Friday, October 2, 2009

The best of the best...

The month of September is over and so are multiplication timed tests. After this week, I would like to congratulate the following students for passing their timed test with an 80% or higher Remember, I took the highest grade achieved this week for the final grade -- Cameron (80%), Marae (99%), Sh'kyra (100%), Christina (100%), Darren (88%), Richard (98%), Michael (85%), Nate (90%), Trinity (100%), Bekkah (98%), DaShawn (99%), Leah (100%), Khaila (100%), and Yanik (82%). I am SO proud of you for working so hard. Let's keep this going with the division timed tests that start next week!

5 comments:

  1. THank you for reconizing the people that did so great on their multiplication timed test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay me i got 100%.wohoooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would try better in advisory but thank you mrs.perez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI mrs.Perez


    MAn I'll I made one mistake BUT thaks for the
    99%

    ReplyDelete
  5. i now i am the best of the best

    ReplyDelete