Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break News

Hi Everyone! I hope your break has been treating you well so far! The weather has been beautiful so I hope everyone has had a chance to enjoy it.

As the week progresses, it looks like the weather will be cooling down and some rain will be coming in, SO if you're bored, please don't forget about your ELA portion of your exhibition. Remember, those of you that haven't completed your Math and Science portion need to do that too. I will be doing a check-in the Monday we return from school. If you'd like to email me over break to check something out, or to confirm that it is done correctly, please do so: kperez@uprep.com

I also hope everyone who has books from the library renewed them over the phone, or turned them in. Please don't forget to do so, if you haven't done it already so you don't have overdue charges on your account!

See you over break and let me know if you have any questions while you are off!

4 comments:

  1. Mrs.Perez how many sentences does it have to be in the ending paragraph, in an essay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina -- back in my day (haha), there was always supposed to be at least 5 sentences in any paragraph. I'm not sure if Ms. Fisher has you guys doing something different or not, but that would be my suggestion. It also depends on what you are writing an essay for, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy Mrs.Perez my break has been very fun I am just coming back from Atlanta and it was very fun!!! How was your break?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Trinity -- you went to Atlanta? That must have been fun. I had a great, relaxing break myself. I will see you tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete