Saturday, February 27, 2010

Upcoming Field Trip

On March 15, 2010 (Monday), we will be going on a field trip to the University of Michigan - Dearborn. We will be working with "Maple Syrup Science" where the students will learn the process of making maple syrup and all the science that is involved. This is a partially outdoor field trip so students must wear old clothes -- jeans, sweatshirts, boots, etc. and they should also have necessary warm clothes such as gloves, hats, scarfs, warm coats, etc.

The cost of the field trip is $7 and it is due no later than Monday, March 8th.

We are looking for a couple parent volunteers, so if you would like to volunteer, please let me know by Friday, March 5th.

Finally, students will be required to bring their own bagged lunch since we will not be at school for the normal lunch time. If they normally get a school lunch and would like a bagged school lunch, I must be notified before Friday, March 5th as well.

Any questions?? Let me know...

1 comment:

  1. Mrs.Perez I have the money to pay for my field trip today and I can't wait until the 15th

    ReplyDelete