Monday, February 1, 2010

Fantabulous Fraction Stars!!

After 2 months, we are finally done with our fraction unit. We have learned how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions. From there, we put them in story problems and solved them, after analyzing the problem to determine which operation to use. After that, we learned some algebra and was able to solve for the unknown letter in problems. I'm so excited to announce that the following people received an 80% or higher on this HUGE unit test:
  • Richard (84%)
  • Trinity (96%)
  • Bekkah (96%)
  • Leah (96%)
  • Khaila (92%)
  • Deacon (80%)
  • DaShawn (88%)
  • Christina (92%)
I hope to see more students keep up with our next unit so I can list more names on a posting like this for decimals. Remember -- DO NOT wait until the last minute to get help and be sure to ask questions. Again, congratulations to the 8 of you. I'm very proud at your hard work!

6 comments:

  1. mrs.perez what did i get on my math test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST GOT A 6.0 ON MY MYACCESS AND I JUST RECIEVED A 96 ON MY MTH TEST...GO MEEEE!!!!!
    ALSO CONGRADULATIONS TO EVERYINE THAT RECIEVED A 80 PERCENT ON THEIR UNIT MATH TEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. or the question is am i still in flex time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O MY GOODNESS GREAT JOB TRINITY AND GOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a 92% on my test!!!!! GOOD JOB Trinity!!!

    ReplyDelete