Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekly News

This week will be pretty easy, but important, in Math and Science due to having exhibitions.

In Math, we will be finishing up our unit on Integers by first reviewing adding and subtracting integers, along with the coordinate grid. Students will complete a lesson on opposites and absolute value on Tuesday. For the rest of the week, students will be reviewing all topics related to integers in order to study for next week's final unit test.

In Science, we will be wrapping up our unit on Energy and students will complete a study guide for a unit test the following week.

In Advisory, students will be completing their 3rd trimester exhibition. I am so excited to see everyone's exhibition because they have put a lot of hard into it this trimester. Please keep in mind that there are no "redos" this trimester, so I hope everyone has all their components completed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs.Perez I tried to send you my powerpoint but it kept saying an error has occured and is unable to send I just sent it to myself.

    ReplyDelete