Friday, June 25, 2010

Having fun yet?

Wow, we've been out of school a whole week already! I hopeeveryone is enjoying their time off, but I didn't want to forget posting pictures on the last few days of school -- our little party on Thursday and a picture from before Friday's ceremony.

I also want to encourage everyone not to wait until the last minute to do some of the math packet. I know homework over the summer isn't fun but it'll pay off in September. Feel free to email me (kperez@uprep.com) if you have any questions on anything you're trying to do and I'll do my best to try to explain it to you. Also, for those of you that check out the blog every once in a while, I will put some answers on here that you can use tocheck to see if you're on the right track. Of course you still have to show your work, so you can't just copy, but you can use this to check some of your answers ahead of time.

Feel free to post a comment (even if you are just saying hi or telling me something fun you've done so far) just so I know who is reading the blog over the summer. If I don't get much of a response, I won't put many posts on here.

Alright, picture time...
Talk to you soon!!!

12 comments:

  1. Mrs.Perez hey how have you been? I miss everyone and I haven't really did anything yet, but I love the pictures and there funny but i dislike the one with me and khaila laugh out loud. everyone look so pretty and handsome on friday. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ananda, I have been doing fine. I am actually going to Denver Colorado tomorrow for a technology conference. I will hopefully learn a lot of different ways to use the smart board and other technology things for next year.

    The pictures are funny -- I agree! You and Khaila were just being a bit silly so your faces are priceless!

    Glad you are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Perez,I have a question for the packet of work when you multiply and divide fractions do you use LCM Or LCF?... Hope you have an awesome summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs.Perez, I still havent understood how to do the percent of part when you gave me an example where did the 15 come from.........I have tried to call some people in class but the people that I called didnt remember the problem was: What percent of 75 is 45?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY EVERYBODY ME AND CHRISTINA HAD AN AWESOME TIME AT MY HOUSE IN MY POOL.LOL HOPE EVERY HAS A SAFE AND FUN SUMMER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina -- you don't need a common denominator when you multiply or divide fractions -- just when you add and subtract.

    NiJaia -- did you get my most recent email? I didn't mean to say 15 -- I meant to put 45 in its place -- ____% x 75 = 45, not ___% x 75 = 15.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MRS.PEREZ GUESS WHAT? GIVE UP? I am in my aunties wedding saturday and im the junior bridesmade. I am so excited. YAY MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome Khaila. Have fun and don't forget to take some pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mrs.Perez I am in MIAMI right now and I am having the time of my life.....I mis everybody and hope to come back soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Trinity. How long are you there for? Miami sounds like fun! Take some pictures so we can see them when we get back to school...

    ReplyDelete