Monday, May 10, 2010

Awesome Quiz/Test Scores

Today, on this beautiful Monday, students had a math quiz and a science test.

Congratulations to the students who received an 80% or higher on the math quiz (awesome work on this more difficult topic!!!):
  • Trenton (89%)
  • Christina (100%) WOO HOO!!
  • Darren (93%)
  • Richard (100%) Double WOO HOO!!
  • Nate (96%)
  • Trinity (100%) Triple WOO HOO!!
  • DaShawn (96%)
  • Khaila (100%) Quadruple WOO HOO!!
  • Deacon (96%)

The Science test proved to be a bit more challenging. Congratulations to the following students who perservered and received above an 80% on the Ecology Unit Test:

  • Christina (83%)
  • Cameron (83%)
  • Richard (93%)
  • Trinity (90%)
  • DaShawn (97%)
  • Khaila (83%)

Keep it up everyone. Finish the year out strong!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am a little mad at myself for getting a 86 on my science test because I know I could have done better, I wanted to ask you is there anything I can do for extra credit in science.
    Other than science I did awesome on my math testand congradulations to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME, AND SO IS THE REST OF MY CLASS.

    ReplyDelete