Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Math Wizards!

I am SO pleased that Investigation 2 Quiz was so much better for nearly everyone. A BIG, HUGE congratulations to the following people for achieving an 80% or higher:
  • Trenton 83%
  • NiJaia 91%
  • Cameron 87%
  • Damera 96%
  • Christina 91%
  • Caron 83%
  • Richard 100%
  • Nate 96%
  • Trinity 100%
  • Jerkirean 96%
  • DaShawn 100%
  • Leah 100%
  • William 83%
  • Khaila 96%
  • Deacon 87%
  • Chandler 83%
  • Dorian 100%
  • Adam 91%
  • Laura 83%
  • Katie 87%
  • Jordan 87%
  • Nick 100%
  • Char 100%
  • Kavon 83%
  • Kyle 100%
  • Angelique 91%
  • Osaze 87%
  • Patrice 83%
I am so proud. Even if you are not on this list, you all had significant improvement and I'm happy with everyone's progress so far. Keep up the great work!

3 comments:

  1. Hay Mrs.Perez. I know its kinda eariy but aia just wanted to let you no my boots have a design on the back and my mom are getting me some new ones tomorrow so im sorry for my boots in advance. Hope you can understsnd. And by the way HAPPY BILATED BTIRTHDAY MARSHELL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs.perez just saying hi....and i did not know that it was marshell's b-day, HAPPY BILATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just looking on the website and i saw mrs. perez's website to say hi..... and keep me posted when you guys have events at the schhol bacause i am avalible whenever..... i miss you guys SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!<3 -_-Miracle-_- <3

    ReplyDelete