Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Summer

I hope everyone is really enjoying their summer. Ms. Fisher and I are trying to get together a date for a pool party for those of you that are done with your packets, but it won't be until sometime towards the end of August. So, you still have lots of time to work on it, but let me know if you have any specific questions. Also, make sure you check on the blog every so often for answers I give, as well as details of the pool party.

More answers:
Percents Quiz: 1) d 30.4 2) b 60% 6) c $139.88

The Coordinate Plane (first sheet): 1) (-2, 2) = V (2, 2) = Z (0, 1) = F (-1, 0) =B (0, 0) = P

The Coordinate Plane (second sheet): 1) H = 2 N = 1 T = 2 Z = 1 Q = 2

Integers: First row of answers: 3 -6 2 7

I hope this helps you make sure you are on the right track. From this post and the previous two, I have given a few answers to every sheet in the packet. Let me know if you are confused on any of it. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Heyy mrs.perez I just wanted to say heyy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trinity. Glad to hear from you. I hope your summers going well!!!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mrs.perez i only have 14 problems left out of my whole packet, on fractions division.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome NiJaia. Almost done and you still have lots of time left!! Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mrs. Perez I am finish with my entire packet, i finished 3 days ago. this is great, have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Perez, what exact day do we go back to school.

    ReplyDelete