Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Awesome Math Scores

It's crazy to think that we've already had our first major math quiz. This quiz was on probability and box and whisker plots. Congratulations on the following people for receiving an 80% or higher on this quiz.
  • Trinity 86%
  • Ananda 90%
  • Kevin 93%
  • Christina 83%
  • DaShawn 93%
  • Tyre 93%
  • William 86%
  • Troy 83%
  • Treasure 93%
  • Nick 83%
  • Angelique 100% (AWESOME!!!)
  • Quishon 86%
  • Char 86%
  • Laura 86%
Congrats again! If you found that you aren't on this list this time, it is very important for you to make sure you are focusing in class and doing everything that is asked. Concepts are going to become harder as we move through 8th grade, and I will try to make it as easy as possible for you, but you are still going to have to give 100% focus.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...OMG....PLZ PLZ PLZ Mrs.Perez if there is any extra credit I can do plz tell me...I really dont want that grade I could have done MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER...Plz Mrs.Perez PLZ give out some extra credit...LIKE extra credit over the weekend or something...PLZ Mrs.Perez..I dont want my grade overall to be what it is now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs.Perez I hav a question on tonight's homework. for number 15 on the homework I was little confused on how I should make a scatter plot with that info. Like that info to me would be better with a stem and leaf plot instead of a scatter plot, so I was a little confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trinity, since ere are two pieces of information you can't make a stem and leaf (which only looks at one piece of data). Since there are two columns to the chart figure out what goes on the x axis and what goes on the y axis. Hopefully that helps. We will go over it Monday but see what you can do.

    ReplyDelete